A True Love/Hate Relationship... and other news.

I have a love/hate relationship with my kitchen.

I love nothing more than spending the day pretending I'm a domestic goddess the likes of which would put Nigella to shame but I have a confession to make... I am a terribly messy cook. Far from having a gleaming kitchen at the end of an intense cooking session it more resembles the aftermath of world war three. I have been able to tame my Delia like tendencies of using every single bowl I own, but tidiness seems to have eluded me.

I know, I am ashamed. I feel like a fraud! Try as I might I have yet to crack the ability to be a tidy cook and if I were ever to win the lottery I would employ a tidier to follow me around as I cooked so as to achieve a gleaming kitchen come the end of my cooking.

Until then I will have to  be content with being messy and untidy. Though, I have noticed taking pictures of my food as I'm cooking for upcoming blogs forces me to be a little tidier... Ha! Maybe this is the key?

If you have any suggestions on how best to keep a tidy kitchen I'll be very glad to know.

Anyway I thought I'd tell you my little confession and a little bit of what is to come;

Wednesday (if everything goes to plan) could be a very exciting baking day. I'll hopefully be attempting something I've never done before and I'll share it all with you! :) I'll be hearing more on Tuesday, keep your fingers crossed for good news.

I've also been approached to become a guest blogger which is really exciting! Don't worry I'll Keep you up to date on all news.

Now after a rather disjointed blog I'll be posting another soon and it's one of my faves... My Scrumptious Salmon Fishcakes... perfect for this beautiful weather!

Homemade salmon fishcakes cut in half to show the filling and served with a fresh salad.


Till next time, Steph x


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Rhubarb and loquat crumble

I just have to tell you.... (Quicky blog)

The introduction bit