I hold my hands up, I need to attend Procrastinatiors Anonymous

Procrastination is, for me, a well honed skill.

Though not meaning to a few weeks have now passed and I have not completed a post. I have indeed been writing them but have not got round to actually completing one. I've even started a recipe and ideas journal and talking photos of everything food related for future blogs!

Sadly though my well exercised procrastination muscle has had a thorough workout. Life got in the way and every spare minute I've had has been taken up by doing everything but blogging and for that I am sorry.

So I am here throwing myself upon you mercy and begging of your forgiveness.

Am I forgiven? Yes? Good, phew! I've got so many things I want to share with you that I'm resisting posting the lot right here and now, but no, I will have to show a little restraint (for once). But not too much. I intend to post a quick blog as soon as I've finished this one.

Also as a way to spur myself on, and deny my procrastination gene satisfaction, I'm going to officially say that I'm going to post twice weekly. I'm not sure exactly which days this will be but I'm thinking Wednesday and Saturday.

I hope you enjoy the blogs I have to come and don't forget to leave me suggestions, requests and/or ideas for recipes, ingredients to hunt down and places to visit.

Till next time,
Steph x

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Rhubarb and loquat crumble

I just have to tell you.... (Quicky blog)

The introduction bit